Sunday, November 29, 2009

Today's story..

MySpace

Ai, nmpk letih semacam je..x gak. Sebenonye ari ini x bz mne pon..pagi td kls listening n speaking enjoy je dak2 ni nyer presentations..Aku sgt laa rileks sbb mgu lepas aku dah present, jadi orang first lagi.Tu lah yg jadi advantage nye kalau jadi yang pertama, sbb x de comparison n it will easier to be open-minded during the presentation..juz take a breath and enjoy the moments.It's your time and the stage is yours, right??


MySpace

Why am I happy today??
because there is no class in the evening..my madam has her own work to do, outstation maybe.
And even better, it's for the whole week.However, I must use this time wisely as the mid exam is juz around the corner.My friend said that the Eng exam will be on this Saturday and ITIL wiil be on this Monday.Time had passed very quick till I not realized that it's already half of the semester.Things are going too fast n I always busy f another thing that are not related to study but yes to my future n passion..


Yet, i still did'nt get the answer for my own question, whether I really want to be a lawyer or I just want to practice law and work in that particular area??

MySpace

I still looking for the answer.Yes, I don't want to make mistake.It's my future.So, I really concerned about it.

MySpace

Maybe, I have too much dreaming..build a castle in the air..I want such a huge house with my own interior design and landscaping..a swimming pool and of course a fish pond..if it is possible..

MySpace

Regardless of whatever it is, now I must study hard and being smart enough and later deserved what I've sacrificed during my young age..

pen-off

MySpace



No comments:

Post a Comment