Thursday, November 5, 2009

it'S cOnfuSiNg..

Salam..
it's me and my lappy tonight..
my day was not really an enjoying day...i don't know why??
either i was in mood swing or something had bothered me a lot..
what i can say is i'm quite isolated in the class coz i'm in the new group for this sem.
Only a few that i really know and i try to along with all of them..maybe this was only
my negative mindset..
never mind, maybe it will be okay next week, i hope..

Now, i am waiting for the new movie, a sequel of Twilight..New Moon.
It's something can really pay my patience i guess..
and this is some posters of it..




So, what do you think?
is it interesting??
Come and join me at the cinema on that day, 20 Nov 2009..

And today, a new Malay film has been released entitled Pisau Cukur.The casts are Aaron Aziz, Maya Karin, Nurfazura and other well-known actors and actresses in Malaysia.



If I get the chance to watch this two films, I will never forget those stories..
hopefully yes..
I think that's all for today.
I have some work to do..reading the first topic in the ITIL subject which is about the Qur'an.
see you..
pen-off.



2 comments: