Monday, November 9, 2009

Someone that i won't forget...

Add Image
Salam...it's still not too late right now to blogging, I think.
Actually, there was nothing interesting happened to me but I can't forget him, a close or the best boyfriend i have ever had since school time.
He is among the boys in the picture.This picture was taken during our on the way to go back to Kluang, after the National Hockey SBP 07.So, that's the free t-shirt which are given to us in conjunction with the tournament.

Whenever I feel bored, I 'll texting some msg to him..or call.That's why we need friends right??
Being with him make me so happy and being entertained.He makes jokes and...don't know what to say anymore.Hopefully he's not my future husband..bcoz I want to meet and know someone else that's better and suits me well.Wow!!!

Maybe, he is my soulmate but not my Mr.Right..hehe
Don't know about love or anything like that..and never experience it before..
So, to all my friends wish me gud luck in seeking the right person yeah!!

3 comments:

  1. spe ue emon.???
    mcm da tau j...ngeh2..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..
    pape pon a friend is still a friend...
    but, definitely i've no exact answer for this typical question..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete