Sunday, November 1, 2009

mY nEw BacKgRouNd...

Salam..and gud nite to all my friends who are still chatting or surfing or blogging right now.
As you know, now it's the beginning of second semester of my study here, in CFS IIUM, Nilai.
My contact hours for this sem is 32 which is qiute pack for me, but by hook or by crook I must struggle to a higher pointer for this sem, in order to get an excellent CGPA (the total) in the last sem.Just want to share with all of you about my previous CGPA..I got 3.365 only.What can I say??
For me, it's not too bad but it was under my target.I don't want to give up yet, because it's not the end of my life..right?

As what you can see, I had just changed my backgroud for this blog into a new one..what do you think??Is it just nice or awesome??when you read this you must give you opinion, okey..I felt bored to see the former background because it was quite dull.I chose this background because of my favourite colour which is green and pink.

This weekend, I've done reading a Malay novel entitled 'Cinta Kau Dan Aku' by Siti Rosmizah, published by Buku Prima Sdn.Bhd.



So, that's the novel..to all novel lovers I recommend this novel for your freetime.

I think that's all for today..have a nice day tomorrow and enjoy yourself!!

5 comments:

  1. wa..
    ok la pointer ko..
    congratz my drling..huhu.
    anyways this blcground is quite swet..i like it..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. u're welcome my baby..
    kite mesti sme2 brjaya!!
    come on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ko pngil aq baby k..swetnye,,huhu..

    ok2..chaiyok2

    ReplyDelete
  4. weyhh!! okie la pointer tuh..
    haha iqa kte bce!! sgt seronok!! novel ni xbuat kte malo sdiri kalo bace hahahaha..suke!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too..terbuai2 bce novel tuh...
    ni yang rse nak kwin ni..
    hehe..
    insyaallah kita akan dapat suami yg t'baik!!!

    ReplyDelete