Friday, November 13, 2009

a fRidAy..

Salam...
hari ni hari Jumaat, hari yang paling bahagia buat diri ini.Kelas habis kol 11 pg ri ni, mne x seronok kan..Right after the class ended, Fatimah, Rafidah and me went to Kawah Thai to eat something.
Since we didn't take our breakfast in te morning, it was so hungry.Then, I went to the library to return the book that I had borrowed last two weeks.So, this week I borrow another two english novels to be read this weekend.

After that, I went straight to my dorm..D3-10
LEpak2 kat dorm..ngan dormmates...
At 3 o'clock,Fiza, Asmaa and I went to Mahallah Office and library again..Then,we bought
some banana fritters at Pak Cik cafe and ate there..

At 5.20 pm, I had 'halaqah' with Prinsep, handled by Kak Syu.Actually we discussed Islam and tarbiyyah..quite interests me..Listen to what she was talking about as I want to add some new knowledge for myself.

There are some pictures for today..want to see??
here you are..


No comments:

Post a Comment