Tuesday, November 3, 2009

it'S tHe TiME to Be mANagED..

salam..
It's a really tiring day for me every Tuesday as my schedule is pack already.What I realize know is about how much important time management is.Many people said that 'time is precious' but how many of that really appreciate time very much??that question also goes to me...An active and excellent student normally has a good time management that help them a lot in coping with stress.

This semester I have a big project under MELEX.Luckily I'm one of the sub-committee under publication& information, so that's my task.And tonight we have a meeting at library to discuss the project's progress.Being in this particular area of work is one of my dream.Actually, I hope that one day I can produce my own film and I will be the director.Besides, if possible I want to act in theater musical..if only I can polish up my talent in this career.At the moment, I kept thinking that am I a Law student.

Still, I am a Law student and therefore I should realize that being a good manager is a must.If someone ask me, why do I choose to study Law?? I cannot give an exact answer for that kind of question. I think it is because I want to have a professional career in the future, some that can give me the best satisfaction in my life.For your information, a research done had proved that whoever born in December is fond of arts, active in games and social life, love attention and love to be influential in the society.So, no wonder if I made a decision like that.

There are some quotes or provers that I would like to share...
"to err is human, to forgive is divine"
"experience is the best teacher in life"

I think that's all for today..

2 comments: