Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekend at kampung...

Salam to all bloggers...just now I've had an event that is Appreciation Dinner for Staff and Student Committee Taaruf Week 10/11. As you know, I had spent my weekend at my hometown in Rengit, Batu Pahat. I had invited Husna to my house~going back with me..hehe

Actually, last Friday Farahin, Husna and I went to my previous secondary school which was located in Kluang, Johor...I think I had already inform this in the previous post..I was so excited when I stepped into the school because I still remembered what I've done in this school for 5 years...my whole teenage life was spent here...I love and miss my Hockey team....Mostly, I spent my time on the field playing hockey every single evening with the team...There were so much precious moment that I got from my involvement in this kind of sport. I learnt how to be physically and mentally strong. I built my self-confident and self-esteem here. The coaches were very hardworking and committed to their work and gave full support to us in every tournaments....argh!!!! I am craving to play hockey right now...but...no more chance in CFS IIUM. What can I do?? wait till I get in to the main campus..I already have the intention to resume playing hockey for the campus and I hope I will be one of the players..InsyaAllah...


This picture was taken during the Hoki SBP Kebangsaan 07 in which the girls won the third place while the boys won the second place..it was totally an unforgettable moment in my life~

On Saturday evening, my family, Husna and I went to Pontian to take a look. We departed from Rengit at about 4 pm and arrived at about 5.15 pm. So, what we did there?? I had a daydream when I stood in front of the sea..just like in a drama shooting..[x habis2 berangan!]




Then, we had dinner there..a nice time with a cold sea breeze....a relaxed moment which made me forgot about my study and assignment...wakaka~

I think that's all for today...got something to do...
pen-off



No comments:

Post a Comment