Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dalam suka Ada duka :(

Salam to all bloggers and friends...
It's already late for me to wish "Happy New Year " to all but never mind...ade aku kesah???
As the new year begins, people may have some wishes or target to be achieved, right?? But I don't want to tell you bout my list of wishes but just to express what had happened to me in these few days.

1st Jan 2011, I was in Johore for visiting my family, my father actually who has been admitted to the hospital. I went there with my aunt and cousins. Another purpose for going back home was to settle the ptptn, sponsorship and whatsoever. Sad things did happened to me and made me cried. I was stressed at that particular time. Don't want to tell much bout this. I want to close the book.

New week of the year. Then, I have something to done and achieved. University Sports Carnival is coming...next week it begins. It is a big event for me since this is my first come back to the turf after finishing my secondary school. I don't expect any medals or whatever BUT just ONE THING that I WANT. I WANT TO GIVE MY BEST!!! I want to be a successful player and made them proud. Them in this context refers to my school team, Ckg Din as our coach and also SMSJ terchintaa~ I want to show the world what kind of product that the school had produced for the society. Another thing is about teamwork. Being in a team, we must trust our teammates. We know the strength and weakness of the team. Hence, we should play wisely and smartly to win the game. That's all. As the games will start next week, we will have night training starting tomorrow night...ni laa yg Ckg Din selalu cakap dulu; tido hoki makan hoki semua hoki laa...[ menunjukkan yang kita sbgi players ni haruslah komited].

And sorry for not having some picture to make the story seems real. But don't worry, I will upload some pictures taken during the games~ if possible, in this blog.

I think that's the end of my story for today.
Next will be great, InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment