Wednesday, January 12, 2011

USC 11 IS THE STAGE

Salam to all my friends a.k.a bloggers..
It has been quite long time since my last post. This week I have a big event in my first year's life in IIUM. Why?? Because University Sports Carnival is now begins. Well, this is my first performance after a long long break [form5]. And this is medium for me to establish such a good performance and reputation. Since I have experience in this sport, so I must try to show better performance than others. NO intention to over-shadow the others BUT that's what people may expect from me.
So far, we hardly try to score even 1 goal but it is not yet be achieved. I believe the forward and strikers CAN DO IT. Just be relax and plan it TO BE. This reminder also goes to me because sometimes I also nervous, BUT you have to fight!!!
Okay, the result is not complete yet. But a good news is that we are qualified to the semi-finals...yeay~ The next match will be against ASIAH. Hopefully we can beat them and hardly give them score the goal...COME NUSAIBAH, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment