Saturday, December 18, 2010

Outing

Salam to all bloggers..
Yesterday, I found myself in a very lively and cheerful day. Since the last holidays, it was my first outing with my best friend, Husna in Shah Alam.
That Friday, it was very exhausting and yet tiring. From Gombak straight to Petaling Jaya by commuter and bus. Why I came PJ after all this while? Actually, I wanted to take my transcript and MUET slip result. And then I met Hidayah Sazali, my lovely sister. Now, CFS students are busy for exams...mid semester examination. Just a short meeting. Tak puas rasanya nak cerita panjang lebar. Then, we had to go.

Okay, back to the point. Yesterday, we went to PKNS, Shah Alam. The main purpose was to buy and survey hockey stick and turf shoes. Well, women and shopping can't be separated. That's why men hate accompanying their girls out for shopping. And I found that they prefer loafing at mamak stall or restaurant, having a sip of coffee at least. Yeah, that's the different; the versus point between men and women.

From PKNS we went to SACC Mall just a stone threw away from the former. There, I stuck at the MPH bookstore. Well, I love books. Sometimes, it can be dangerous to me IF I have not enough money. I can spend one day in a bookshop without taking any meals.
After that, we went to Plaza Alam Sentral. Just take a look~

To make it short, I got what I want. I was really happy with this. Hope I will able to play again and find the happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment