Saturday, October 3, 2009

ApE yAnG bERlaKu sEmAlaM??

Salam..ape kabo kengkawan?sihat?ok ke kO??
Hari aku just nak wat report pasal 'apa yang berlaku semalam'
Okeyla,without further delay aku akan ceritakan kisah aku semalam.Lepas kaum muslimin selesai menunaikan solat Jumaat,aku,Asmaa and Afiqah went to Giant.For your info,we want to reduce stress..hahaha.I'm just kidding!The exam was neither so difficult nor so easy..For me,if you make effort and understand the lesson, you can go further.That's the recipe.Haa,don't forget to give full attention during the class and please be awake.

So,we went there by a taxi.Actually,we didn't have a specific thing to do there.The point was to have fun after weeks of studying.But,there was a place that i love so much to visit to.Ehmm..guess what??It's a book shop.That's my favourite place wherever I go for window shopping.Coincidentally,Afiqah and I have almost the same interests.We love reading novel either in english or malay.So,I bought an English novel entitled New Moon by Stephanie Meyer.It was the second book of Twilight series.



So,that's the novel.I thought it was the third series but later I discovered it was not.I was so excited to read it.After that,we went to KFC for lunch, even it was late already.I ate twister and had strawbery as my beverage.
Here I attach a picture of Twilight series for you.



I think that's all for today..See you next time!

2 comments:

  1. ive got all complete twilight saga series..
    hehehehe.. it's a proud of me to get a complete set of them..
    not so expensive, just 166..
    try to get all of them..
    its worth it!!.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. insyaallah
    i try to get it asap..
    it's adventurous!!

    ReplyDelete