Wednesday, August 25, 2010

LaSt EpiSOde in CFS~

Salam to all bloggers~
Today I've no class, just resting in my room and watching NUR KASIH...even though I've watch this last year but I haven't had the chance to watch all episodes because I was at hostel at that time. Actually, I don't have the mood to do my assignment since my group-mates are busy of mooting things. Just now, we have decided to do it tomorrow at the library since the mooting was canceled and postponed to Monday...luckily~

So, what I'm gonna tell u my dearest blog??
I just want to express what I feel right now...I need someone who can listen to me and also my heart. Who said that I don't need a man in my life?? It's not true, my dear. Even if I look so independent it doesn't mean I don't need a man. YES, I am an independent woman as I was taught to be like that and that's my nature since young.

Okay, right now I am 19 but not yet having my 19th birthday..hehe...means that I'm still 18...CFS IIUM....I was studying here since JUNE 2009. From the beginning till today, there was so many memories that I will keep in my heart and mind. I will not erase it, forever. And some of the memories have been portrayed and archived in this lovely blog. This blog can be considered as my life journey..~Layar Bahtera Kehidupanku~ It's my journey and it's my story... full stop!!!

I still remembered the first day at CFS IIUM, PJ Campus during the Taaruf Week. I met my roommates in which all of them are LAWS students as same as me. The four of us then was migrated to NILAI Campus where we had to share room, toilets and everything with the other 17 roommates. But then, the ukhuwah was very strong among us. Haida, Kak Tasnim, Madihah, Izzati, Izyan, Fana, Mein, Qila, Shika, Hajar, Dayah, Anis, Mya, Ami, Leha, Hana and Fiza. I miss all of you. I love all of you. I miss the moments that we have shared together.We had to be separated because LAWS students were transferred to PJ Campus during this third semester.

What had happened in PJ Campus??
This sem I only have 10 credited hours. Only 3 subjects to be taken. So, what I am going to do with the rest hours in my daily life?? It is so boring if nothing to do, right?? Due to this, I had planned to be active in club or society. And I got the chances...Alhamdulillah, I was greeted to be one of the PJ CFS PEERS. Being among of them make me feel comfortable and forget about my legal world. Sometimes, I wonder that this is what I want in my life. Feel free to express myself without having to be pretentious or whatever, being nice to people in the society and work for them by making them happy. Right now, I have two different sides of character and I'm confuse about it. Well, even I am here for just one semester but I've a lot for this club. I was so enjoyed during those programmes that I've involved in. Here, I found friends who can understand me, who can accept me as what I am. We share the love, we share the unhappy story and we share the same tiredness throughout the events. Here, I got so many bothers and sisters from both 1st and 2nd years. Yeah~I'm gonna miss all of you guys...especially to Ayuni, Nazirah, Afiqah, Rafiq, Ikhsan, Fahmi and Zhafri..Thanks for being my friends~

The coming 2 or 3 weeks, we will be celebrating HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI. Then, exam is just around the corner. Time and again, I must revise all and make sure I'll be well-prepared. After that, no more...the end....of this episode....so sad but true...



4.46 pm

4 comments:

  1. eyt! lain kali tulis blog jangan short form ye, dont expect your readers know everything about u. huhu.
    anyway, keep on struggeling in ur life. Ur 'man' one day will come for u. chaiyok98x afit! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. short form??
    cerita terpaksa dipendekken sbb wifi x selaju mne un..
    nway thanx coz u read my post..
    n thanks for ur support..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dayah~> i'll be missing u too...
    hope that we will meet at Gombak..keep in touch yea my dear~

    ReplyDelete