Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cerita2 Sepanjang Semester yang lalu

Assalamualaikum semua...to all my followers, silent readers and beloved friends.

Alhamdulillah, today I got a chance to update my blog. It has been almost a year since my latest update about MASUM and Ramadhan. Actually, i really forgot that i have blogs. This one is my LIFE blog. I would like to share my activities, experience and knowledge through this medium. My dream is that I want to publish a book of my story. So, this blog is gonna be the kick start.

Okay, let me start from the beginning of last semester [ because now I am in holiday].

Event : IIUM Sports Carnival 2013
Date  : 12th- 14th March 2013
Venue : Female Sports Complex, IIUM



This is my beloved team >> NUSAIBAH HOCKEY PLAYERS



From left: (standing) Bell, kak Mas the keeper, Muna the scorer, Kak Sara our Coach, Kak Jannah, Puteri, Nik the rocky lady, me the captain, kak Ija the comel one, Ada the most wanted, Balqis Meor the fittest and last but not least, the most welcome manager Aminah.


Our hard work and effort has been paid...Alhamdulillah, we managed to get the 3rd for overall Female Hockey. And Alhamdulillah also for Nusaibah's great achievement this ISC > 3rd Overall Female Category.


Event : Kem Kepimpinan Pengawas SMKTI, Muar
Organizer : Student Facilitating Front IIUM
Date : 16th-17th March 2013



I guess this is the biggest number of students that we handle as facilitators >> 200++ prefects



 This is my group >> JAWA RANGERS
Facilitators >> Kak Ika & Abg Habib (maroon)


They were so happy and thrilled when the group was announced to be the 1st winner overall.


Event : Nusaibah Hi-Tea & Appreciation Dinner
Date : 11th May 2013
Venue : Multipurpose Hall, Mahallah Nusaibah


My classmates a.k.a law students 


We were invited as Nusaibah athletes for ISC'13  



From left: Nik Alia Hanafi, me and Aminah representing the Nusaibah Hockey team :D 


This is my team :) even though some were not there but i was too happy that night.. my manager was pretending to be Najwa Latiff hahahah



We were practising to be the Next Top Model I guess...hahahaha


Last but not least, Aminah and me with the most senior sisters in the team as well as in Nusaibah :)
That night both of them had been performing a few songs from Amalina and Siti Nurhaliza....[good job sis! I really shocked and surprised that both of you were on stage singing the songs]


Event : Lecturer's Day Celebration
Date : 16th May 2013
Venue: Entrance of AIKOL cafe



Among all the events that I manage so far, this is the best. Why? I feel that we as the committees managed to  do a new different way of celebrating and appreciating our lecturers.

For your information, this is the first time in AIKOL that we had this kind of celebration so far. I can say that it is a success :D



It was really unexpected for the number of audience coming that day. I expected that only around 10 lecturers will be there BUT they are more than that. 
I feel so blessed that day when I saw the smiling and laughing.



This were some of the gift from students to their lecturers. We, from LAWSOC provided gift-delivery service for the students. Among the gifts were cupcakes, chocolates, picture frames and fragrant candle.






A signed banner from students to lecturers, delivered by President of LAWSOC, Bro Amzar to Madam Ramizah.



AIKOLIAN lecturers. 
Thanks for coming and also for all your knowledge, efforts and love :D


Event : SAJOHA Annual Grand Dinner, 40th Celebration
Date : 24th May 2013
Venue : Sekolah Menengah Sains Johor



He was the only guy who had the opportunity to join this event.
A senior said to me >> Kumbang seekor a.k.a thorn among the roses [ [Mr. A]...hahhaha



 So, the roses are Angah, me, Aty, Suhaila and Deena



Above: with Geographic teacher, Madam Hasnah Omar

Below : with warden Aspuri a.k.a female Hockey team manager, Madam Norziatulhana


This is awesome >> with Cikgu Halim the most funniest and talkative BM teacher.
[saya pernah disuruh karang pantun sebelum nak masuk ke kelas beliau..hahaha]



 team BUANA...me and Angah je from SEGARA...where are the others haa?




No comments:

Post a Comment