Wednesday, October 6, 2010

daydream~>




I am a music lover...and of course an art lover.
music, painting, photography, acting etc....all are very interesting yet much more satisfying rather than having to read all analysis, statistic and samples of blood.
Yes, I am. If i were free to choose my career without having to consider about those principles and influences, I prefer to have my own production house or become a wedding planner, having my own boutique. I prefer to work on my own and I am the boss. Yes, that's it.


2 comments:

  1. don't think all about principles and the course that you take, in order to achieve your dream. It's all about learning. You can be a producer with LLB. HOns right? It will make you different with any other producer.... all the best. i am about to achieve my dream too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes..that's right my dear...
    i want to be different among others..
    hope we can achieve our dreams yeah~

    ReplyDelete