Saturday, May 29, 2010

CiNtA sUFi


Salam to all bloggers. I'm just coming back from OLE-OLE shopping centre at Sec.18 with my best friend, Husna. We went there by foot as the location was just a stone threw away from my aunt's house. As we walked from shop to shop, we reached at one book shop which has many genres of book including religious book, novels, magazines and general knowledge. At first, I was caught by a book about business world which reveals the secret of Korean successful businessmen. At last, I found the right book to be read, that was Cinta Sufi by Ramlee Awang Murshid. For your information, this is the sequel of 'Trilogi bagaikan Puteri'. I was really excited to own this novel because I was very sure that the plot will be amazing. For me, it's a must read.

Maybe I take about 2 or 3 days to finish reading it but I think I will read it tonight. So, if you want to know the story please visit this blog again..

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment