Monday, June 7, 2010

FASTRAIN 2010


Salam to all bloggers..
This is one of my experience in attending a program under FRC last weekend. The program was held at Kem Rimba Ria, Sg. Congkak, Hulu Langat. Actually, members from both campuses were combined which I think is better. This is because, there were so many members from both campuses who cannot attend the program. Some have to go home amd some have another commitment. As Laws students have return to PJ campus, we really agree to the decision of combining both campuses as we have many friends there. Actually, only three Laws students attended this program which I think it's very bad, even my best freind have to back home for emergency. The three luckiest sisters were Syazwani, Fatimah and me.


This is the map to the camp.

We departed from PJ campus at 5.45 p.m on Friday, 4th June 2010. I sat alone in the bus seat because no Asmaa( sob3.. ). I can't sleep because i was quite worry and had mixed feeling. To make it short, we arrived there at 7.30 p.m. After maghrib prayer, we had our dinner- a very mouth watering dinner. So, we enjoyed the moment. Then, we had the opening ceremony which I could say was not a formal one but relaxed. This time, the LTD staffs handled the program- both staffs from PJ and Nilai Campus. The night was ended with the introducing of FRC syura council for both Campuses.

Saturday, 9th June 2010...
We started our day with subuh congregational prayer and Dhuha prayer. After that, we did some warming up and jogged along the roadside about 1 km..if I not mistaken. It's good for health actually and I really like this kind of program if there's indoor and outdoor activities. My body was refreshed and recharged. Talk and talk till the end of night. But, during that evening we had our free outdoor activities. So, the girls decided to take bath or more specifically to swim in the river. As I stepped into the river, I was fully excited because the water was really cold and made me calm for seconds. This is the creation of Allah SWT. SubhanaAllah..

6th June 2010, Sunday-the last day..
Today, we had been informed that there will be jungle trekking activity. Confirmed that I will not miss the moment. Everybody looked very energizing and exciting at the beginning of the journey. In the middle of the journey, we felt very exhausted. I kept on walking while repeating the same zikir to make me motivated till the end of the journey.alhamdulillah, we ended our journey safely although some of us involved in accidents[ pity of them]. Then, we took bath, prayed and had our lunch at 2.00pm. After that, we had closing ceremony. Uhh..I was so tired. My muscles were already in pain but still I can bear it. The bus came at about 4.30 pm and we arrived at the campus about 6.30 pm.

~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment