Tuesday, January 5, 2010

sOMEthiNg HaPpEned...

Salam..Today is really a miserable day for me, as usual..especially when there are lots of assignments and works. As scheduled, tomorrow I have two presentations~one in the morning and one in the evening. I went late to Arabic class this evening just because i was surfing the internet for some info. Actually I did it on purpose, i know i'd broke the rule..my principle actually. What i can say is I have no choice.
In the class, I cannot concentrate on the lesson as i kept thinking on how to solve those problems. First, i've to settle the presentations material tonight, I've mock practice....all at 8 pm. So, i have to make decision, a wise decision. Think not only for the short term effects but also the long term effects. At one point, I got the idea to reduce my problem or load. I should quit from acting in the Mock Trial. The reason is, I have so many works~assignments in this two weeks' time, FRC commitment, and also struggle for the final exam. What is the most important?? It's all about time-management.
That's the challenge when you are a university student. For me, an excellent student is the one who excel in academics and also active in co-curricular activities. He or she has to manage both wisely and be balance. Actually, this is a preliminary step in being a successful worker i.e success in your career.

I think that's all I want to tell you..
I feel quite relieve right now..
Alhamdulillah...syukur

1 comment: