Friday, June 8, 2012

bed time story

salam semua...
kind of nak luah perasaan kat sini....
sbb manusia kekadang x sume paham ape yg kite rasa and sometimes the stories is not for them to know..

I'm just 21 now...itu pun belum sukup 21 tau...
and you know what...my mum is like thinking that I should have someone...what??? green light now? for real...
and budak2 ni pun same laa suka sgt bertanya dan bergossip..opss....girls...i am not really okay when i hear that question...
so what i do??? what should i do?
disebabkan aku da tak tau mau cakap bahasa ape lg....so aku ter bukak cite mase muda2 x matang tu...

To Mr P,
If you ever read this...and it is not true or can't be accepted
I am so sorry really sorry

What can I do...
the fact that only you that comes to my life so far....
just your story for now...
the feeling part I am just not sure...
It is kind of no answer
It is no answer for the ending


It is a long story maybe...
that's why


not time yet for relationship i guess
i think i am not ready yet for any
and i hate wasting time with the wrong guys
so far never...

can you see that i am so so clean and clear
but it does not mean that i know nothing about love
people ask me for some advice...how weird is that???

I do observing..hahaha
eyes open but the intention must be clear...
the time to open eyes for that
may be not happened yet...

ok fine..i am normal...
just 21 rite....long way to go my dear
I am pretty sure that HE is just very LUCKY to have me
And I AM PROUD to be HIS WIFE...

wow, that's wonderful IKA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment