Saturday, May 14, 2011

Time to make a move...



Salam to all readers and bloggers yg still setia singgah sono looking for any news from me..
Actually, I stay in UIA during the whole holidays, expecting to be here until few weeks before raya. How I came to that decision is ONLY HE & ME know. Long days to go with the ' dont-know-what -to-do' day.

those pictures show that I have bought a cats eye crystal bracelet, as the Chinese Sabahan auntie told me. Look nice..dont what bring me there to look and buy it even I am not having so much money that time. There pink, purple, brown, red, grey and white..of course that green I owned now. All got different meaning based on the colours. Harga kat tag price is RM 79 but the auntie yg baik hati give me almost 55% discount, so I bought at RM 35 only. Don't you think I should buy it? Lucky that she sold it to me, I may not buying if more that RM50 ok...haha so nice..I nak sume actually but I have to choose only one which is the best I could have now.

OMG, now I got new task..
I have to push myself to go that level..
Come on IKA, keep moving and going, DON'T EVER2 STOP that way...
GET THINGS DONE WELL, babe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment