Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Visit that change my Life






Salam to all readers and bloggers. Now, I really2 want to update my blog.
Why??? Because so many things to be told.
Last Friday~18 March 2011, I went to Arthur Yap's house in Batu Feringghi, Penang.
Who is Arthur to me??
He is one of the founding Presindential of SAB Company.
Dulu dia ni Law graduate from oversea and worked there for few years. Later, he involved in business and went bankrupt about USD -3million. Korang rasa nak down gilerr2 x kalau jd die??
Jawab dlm hati jer..But then, dia jumpe bisnes ni dan dia ambil risiko untuk buat bisnes ni. He said that, EVERY DREAM IS POSSIBLE...I like that~
more pictures~



















































So, who want to join me and achieve our dreams??

I'm sure we all have our own dreams...NO NEED TO WAIT IF THE OPPORTUNITY IS IN FRONT OF YOU...or OTHERWISE SOMEONE WILL TAKE IT AND YOU LOSE IT!!!

1 comment: